The Butternut Valley Grange Hall A Brief History The Grange Hall was built in 1832 as Gilbertsville’s Presbyterian Church, the earliest church building in the village. It was built by the Rockwell brothers, a family of builders who moved to Gilbertsville from...
"In recognition of its Historical and Architectural significance, and to
encourage its preservation, the village of Gilbertsville has been listed
on the NATIONAL REGISTER OF HISTORIC PLACES by the
U.S. Dept. of the Interior."